Voice Ur Mind

Dil se re...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dad says "Come out with Flying Colors"


Hi people

Its so unusual for me to Blog at this tim coz oflate the writer in me has become nocturnal...But today I was jus thinking hard about wat ve i gained in all these 4 years of engineering..It all seemed so strange for me 4 years back wen i decided to pursue my engineering in Chennai which incidently was not there anywhere in the list of my choice of locations..But i guess this is what u call FATE..Coming to the achievement, well i think other than some gr8888 frens i ve not done anything..Well i don regret about it either..But ofcourse my parents knew about me..So probably dint expect much from me but jus wanted me to 'Come out with flying colors'..Well i ve come out of the coll..only 2 more exams left..( Tats sure)..My only doubt is if its "With flying colors" or " Flying With colors"Hmmm am still thinking??????
(P.S :- Am currently fascinated with this idea of puttin photos especially if was taken during the last few days..Coz we had some awesome foto session during tat time ...Could not find a better victim)
Cheers
Vids

3 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger Revathy said...

    Really man we three wher the bitter victims, and the foto does appear like we came out in flyin COLORS ;-)!!!

     
  • At 7:07 PM , Blogger Sowmya said...

    flying colours?i guess so!I mean i believe , going to college is not the sake for just reading or studying the syllabus...one of the main reasons v go to a coll r school is 2 c the world, be able to talk to pple, be able to understand how different pple are and most c the various ups and dows n ur frens n anyone for that matter undergo...Considering these factors..i guess all of us will come out flying colours!!what say???????

     
  • At 8:26 PM , Blogger shiv said...

    The photo suggests that u r going to only come out flying with colours.. and u have put it urself so why the doubt..btw am sure we have learnt many more things of life in this college than any other place ( I did not mean our coursework) ..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home